Bellano Creek combines recreation with natural beauty. This premier community features exclusive amenities for the whole family. You can sit and relax next to our newly opened 2,900 square foot free formed pool while the kids swim or they can go play on our state of the art playground equipment. Bellano Creek provides leisurely recreation and fun for the whole family. Explore your options in Bellano Creek’s premier community here!
Meet Guy, your great and knowledgeable Sales Consultant at Bellano Creek. Here are a few questions to help you get to know him:
- What is your favorite part of your job here at Coleman Homes?
- Handing their keys to a new homeowner and celebrating and sharing the joy they have for their brand new personalized home. It’s everything they wanted, how they wanted it. That’s what is great about building your new home! And I helped a little to get them there and it feels really good!
- What is your favorite floor plan, and why?
- The Emerson with the bonus room option above the garage, it’s a casual yet elegant single level open layout, very energy efficient and functional, the kitchen with island wrap around eating bar is “no ka oi” that is Hawaiian and means “the best”. I just got back from a vacation on Maui and still got the island fever.
- What are your hobbies?
- Ice cold beer and play golf whenever possible – is that a hobby? I also love to hang out with my wife and watch my two sons play baseball and basketball or do anything really, actually they are my hobby….oh…and I must confess, I watch house hunters on HGTV.
- What do you enjoy most about living in Idaho?
- The sunshine, I moved here from Seattle, it’s going to take me 10 years to dry out. It has everything great and is not too big but not too small – just right