Friday, April 27, 2012
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Meet Sara, Coleman Homes' Selections Coordinator
1) What is your favorite part of your job here at Coleman Homes? I enjoy meeting new people and working with them to make the house their own. I also love learning about new products to help Coleman homes offer the best selection options!
2) What are your hobbies? I love music, particularly singing. I like a good book and a good laugh…I still watch SNL every Saturday (ok, I record it and watch it the next day). I like to do crafts, paint, make jewelry, make cards …all the creative fun stuff.
3) What’s your favorite local restaurant/dish there? IOU Sushi and the Bronco Roll is THE BEST!
4) What do you enjoy most about living in Idaho? Being close to my family, especially my nephews. I am their favorite aunt. ;)
5) What do you enjoy about most living in the neighborhood you live in? I live about 5 minutes drive from Bridge Tower and I love that. It’s also a straight shot for me to get on the freeway at 10 mile so I can easily get to down town Boise or Nampa.
Monday, April 23, 2012
Is it TIME TO BUY??
Friday, April 20, 2012
Owning is Looking More & More Appealing
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
The Gilbert: Floorplan Pick of the Week
1) What is your favorite Coleman Homes floorplan and why?
The Gilbert. I like that it doesn’t have any stairs, and the two-sided fireplace is great for mixing it up at nap time.
2) What are a few of your favorite floorplan options?
Jacuzzi tub, Memory foam carpet pad, and gourmet kitchen.
Check out photos of Fen's pick HERE
Friday, April 13, 2012
THE UNVEILING OF OUR FIRST VIDEO!
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Idaho's Market Begins to Revive!
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
The Kirkham: Floorplan Pick of the Week
1) What is your favorite Coleman Homes floorplan and why? Kirkham. I believe it has the best floor plan and some of the best options.
2) What are a few of your favorite floorplan options? Gourmet kitchen hands down.
Build your own Kirkham HERE!
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Why should you move to Idaho?
Friday, April 6, 2012
Bigger Plans, Bigger Lots, Bigger Bonus
Contrary to the last few years, we at Coleman Homes have noticed a growing trend with our buyers in that they are purchasing larger homes on larger lots and requesting increased room.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Silver-Lining in the Housing Market!
Great article-points out that the market IS improving even if prices aren’t increasing yet in some areas.
The Mallory: Floorplan Pick of the Week
Deanna Belanger in accounting gave us her
in this week's Floorplan Pick of the Week!
1) What is your favorite Coleman Homes floorplan and why? The Mallory – big open living areas downstairs, great kitchen.
2) What are a few of your favorite floorplan options? Double oven in kitchen, counter in laundry room, mudroom cabinets, and the laundry chute!