Space for the whole family and space that’s just for you!
These days, the “traditional” household is transforming to embrace families of all shapes and sizes — and as more and more adapt to multi-generational living, our homes need to adapt right along! That’s why we’re so excited to present Generations Living from Coleman Homes.
Whether you’re welcoming aging parents for an extended stay or accommodating a young adult who has landed back into the nest, Generations Living offers features and finishes the whole family will appreciate. Here are some of the highlights:
- A separate living area with a private entrance from the exterior allows guests or family members to come and go as they please without disturbing those in the main portion of the house. And since the entrance comes with its own doorbell and chime, they can easily receive company, as well.
- Additional interior entrance from the main house offers a double deadbolt lock for privacy.
- Flexible space options – choose one or two bedrooms along with a bathroom, or add a comfortable nook.
- Handy “kitchenette” galley is super-convenient, with storage cabinets, a sink with disposal, counter space, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Closet space with hook-ups will accommodate a stackable washer / dryer unit.
- Side-yard / patio access with gas hook-ups.
Don’t need need quite that much space? We also offer several floorplans that come with the option to include an additional master suite with a private bathroom, instead of the whole kit-and-kaboodle.
Generations Living options offer a beautiful balance of space that’s both private and shared, for a comfortable family home that everyone can enjoy! If you’d like more information about Generations Living from Coleman Homes, contact our Team of Experts today – and keep your eye out for a brand-new model home featuring Generations Living options, coming soon!