Here’s your chance to choose what makes you feel at home
Are you a home design fanatic who gets excited at the prospect of personalizing your brand-new nest – or do you secretly find it a little overwhelming? Here at Coleman Homes, we understand! Selecting features and finishes for a new home is a big project, and there are days when even the most ardent home enthusiast can feel daunted by the number of decisions it takes. That’s why we think you’ll love our Design Appointments! We’ve organized all your choices into three manageable bites, and with our Team of Experts to guide you, the selection experience is a piece of cake!
This month we’re shining a spotlight on Design Appointment #3. This three-hour session takes place at the beautiful Coleman Homes Design Gallery, where you’ll work one-on-one with an expert Design Consultant to choose features of comfort and convenience to make your new home uniquely “you”:
- Choose electrical options like lighting, dimmer switches, or under-cabinet LED lighting in your kitchen
- Decide on additional electrical outlets or additional phone or cable outlets
- Select a central-vac, for super-convenient clean-up
- Add comfort and style to your bathrooms with investment option fans, beautiful bathroom accessories, or a cozy heated tile floor at your master bath
- Choose a style for your interior doors and their hardware — and if you’d like to add doors, consider double doors, or French doors
- Select beautiful backyard options like a shade arbor, stamped or stained concrete, or an additional gate
- Personalize your home’s exterior by choosing a color scheme, a front door style, a garage door style, and a roof shingle color
Here at the Design Gallery we’ve got hundreds of helpful hands-on samples and displays, so get ready to explore, ask questions, and decide on your favorites – and remember, your Design Consultant is always there to offer all the guidance you need.
Want more information about Design Appointment #3, or any other part of the home building experience at Coleman Homes? A Preview Tour is a great way to learn more! Contact us today to ask questions or to schedule a tour – we’ll be glad to help.