We’ve got so many ways to warm up your home!
You’ve got your own distinctive style — and the fireplace you add to your home should be just as striking as you are! Our brand-new fireplace options at the Design Gallery make it easy to express the looks you love most.
Choose your fireplace box
The box determines the structure and location of your new fireplace, so you’ll select the option you favor with the help of your Sales Team of Experts at Appointment 1. Our new fireplace options give you three boxes to choose from:
- A Standard box includes a 36” gas fireplace with black trim and a faux wood log media in the grate. You can choose a corner location, a flush (bump-out) location, or a traditional (inset) location.*
- A See-Thru box lets you take advantage of your fireplace from two different areas in your home, and includes a 36” gas fireplace with black trim and a faux wood log media in the grate. Select an interior box for a fireplace that’s visible from two interior rooms — or choose an interior/exterior box that lets you enjoy your fire both inside your home and from your outdoor patio.*
- The new Modern box offers a streamlined, linear look that provides the perfect accent to a contemporary decor. It includes a 36” gas fireplace with a black trim kit (your choice of convex or beveled).
Choose your fireplace style
At the Design Gallery, your Team of Experts will help you select materials for your fireplace surround, hearth, and mantel. Classic tile, thin brick, or rustic stone give you the flexibility to choose a look you love, and our mantel options offer a traditional, rustic, or contemporary accent.
- Choose a tile or thin-brick surround with a painted, 3-piece mantel in Prestige or Bolton style
- Choose a half-height stone surround with a wood cap mantel
- Choose a full-height stone surround with a raised stone hearth and wood mantel
Choose your fireplace finishes
Here, your Design Gallery Expert will help you select the finishing touches that make your fireplace truly unique!
- Select a color for your tile or stone surround
- Select and a paint or stain color for your mantel
- For our new Modern fireplace, select one of three options for media in the grate (faux logs, river rock, or glass in one of five colors
With the brand-new fireplace options at Coleman Homes, it’s easy to make your new fireplace a true reflection of your own distinctive style! For more information, why not contact our Design Gallery? They’ll be glad to guide you on a Preview Tour where you’ll get a firsthand look at fireplace choices you’ll love.