Choose the community that makes you feel at home
When you think “new home” do you immediately picture a gorgeous gourmet kitchen or a beautiful backyard retreat? It’s great to envision the elements of your dream home, but before you focus on its fine points, spend a few moments considering its location!
The community you choose will determine countless small details affecting your future daily routine: can you grab a good cup of coffee along your morning commute? Where can you stop for gas, or that grocery item you need to complete dinner? Is there a place for the kids to play outside on a sunny day? Small details like these can have a powerful influence on how happy you and your family will be in your new home and neighborhood! Here are a few to consider.
A convenient location
A well-planned community will offer your dream home situated within easy reach of places that are essential to your personal routine:
- Education is always important to families, and Boise and its surrounding areas of Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, Middleton, and Kuna offer a variety of choices, including public, private and charter schools. Check online to research specific education information, or ask a Sales Consultant at any Coleman community. They’re experts on what each community has to offer, and since many are parents themselves, they can lend even more insight into the education options available at each prospective neighborhood.
- Proximity to work is another big priority! No one likes to spend more time on the road than necessary, and a neighborhood that offers easy access to the freeway or major transportation routes can be an enormous daily timesaver.
- Consider everyday conveniences! Choosing a neighborhood that’s close to common necessities like grocery stores, gas stations, coffee shops, banks, and restaurants can make a big difference to your daily schedule. Some well-planned communities are even situated within walking distance of everyday essentials.
An atmosphere you’ll love
Boise and its surrounding areas provide many neighborhoods with attractive entries and safe, well-lit streets, but some have much more to offer.
- Think about amenities! Living in a community that offers a swimming pool, playground, and beautiful green spaces can boost the satisfaction you experience in your home, and increase the amount of time you and your family spend at home together.
- Consider recreation! If you and your kids appreciate an active lifestyle, then you’ll want to think about a future neighborhood that supports the activities you love. When local parks and places of recreation are close to home, it’s easy to gather the family for an after-dinner walk or join the gang for a game, and some communities even offer their own lush parks and walking paths, so you can meet a friend for a jog just outside your door.
- Don’t forget ambience! Try visiting communities at different times of day to get a feel for what it’s like to live in each one. Details like surrounding landscape, ambient noise, and even traffic patterns can affect that personal sense of “home” we all crave.
Here at Coleman Homes, we know that “community” is an essential piece of your new home dream, and if you are considering homes for sale in the Boise metro area, you have a lot of options to choose from. We’d love to help make your search a little easier!
Visit s at mycolemanhome.com to find a “Communities” page that lets you access bird’s-eye views of each distinctive Coleman locale, along with detailed maps and information that will help you on your new home journey. And any time you’re ready for a tour, we’re glad to help! Visit our Sales Centers and model homes seven days a week.
Sales Offices and model homes are open daily; 11AM to 7PM Tuesday-Sunday and Monday 3PM – 7PM. Appointments are available for earlier times and on special occasions; just call ahead.